Plantronics has announced the Voyager Legend CS, the latest addition to the Voyager headset line. Designed to provide wireless mobility and improved productivity for virtual collaboration both in and out of the office, the Voyager Legend CS blends all the features of the Voyager family – precisely tuned audio, advanced noise cancellation, Smart Sensor technology and intuitive voice enabled controls – with connectivity for both the mobile phone and desk phone.
“Plantronics has set the bar for enterprise-level communications solutions with the Voyager series of products. With the CS, we are addressing office workers who spend an increasing amount of time collaborating on conference calls on their desk phone or mobile phone and need better mobility by being hands free. As well as a new class of hybrid workers who spend just as much time on-the-go as they do in the office,” said Richard Rogers, Head of Europe & Africa B2B Marketing, Plantronics. “Today’s workforce needs a modern communications solution that moves throughout the day with them, from the office to the coffee shop to the car with the kids. The Voyager Legend CS is built to do just that.”
- The ability to manage desk phone and mobile device calls from a single headset
- Intuitive controls to answer/end calls, mute and adjust volume
- Smart Sensor technology for a seamless and intuitive user experience
- Automatically answers calls simply by placing headset on your ear
- Automatically transfers calls between mobile phone and headset
The Voyager Legend CS comes complete with Plantronics’ flagship Bluetooth headset, as well as a charging dock that connects to the desk phone. The optional HL10 Lifter or EHS cable (sold separately) allows for remote call control with the desk phone at the push of a button. It can also be customized to match any work style using accessories like a portable charging case and USB adapter for PC connectivity.
Voyager Legend CS will be available in October 2013 from €229 / £179 MSRP through authorized Plantronics distributors and online at Amazon.com.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013