Paul Templeton will be taking the position of General Manager Networks Division from July 13th 2009, reporting to Samsung Electronics UK Managing Director, MS Kim, based at the European headquarters in Chertsey, England. Paul has spent the last 20 years at Nortel, recently located in North America as Global General Manager for Enterprise Voice Products and previously UK based in a variety of senior sales and marketing roles. He brings a wealth of industry knowledge and experience working with distribution channels, direct reseller channels and carriers in both the UK and Europe. Paul is tasked with driving significant growth of the network business and firmly establishing Samsung’s position as a market leader.
Samsung Networks welcomes new General Manager
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- O2 publishes half year results
- GSMA Intelligence shares ‘global mobile trends 2021’
- China Mobile and Huawei complete China’s First 10G GPON live...
- Commission acts on termination rates to boost competition
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Fone Logistics jets dealers to Monte Carlo
- HTC results tumble
- Ofcom announces largest spectrum auction ever
- Simply Business Slashes Call Handling Times by Using Super::...
- voip.co.uk grows from strength to strength with two key hire...
- UK Businesses Face £2 Billion War for Customers
- Free Lone Worker App
- Orange goes Android with ZTE handset
- Heathrow Upgrades Mobile Coverage
- Comms firms braced for takeover
- Samsung Move To New Heights
- Make the most of your data storage
- Newham Selects TotalMobile
- Turnover & Profits Rise at SpiriTel