Paul Templeton will be taking the position of General Manager Networks Division from July 13th 2009, reporting to Samsung Electronics UK Managing Director, MS Kim, based at the European headquarters in Chertsey, England. Paul has spent the last 20 years at Nortel, recently located in North America as Global General Manager for Enterprise Voice Products and previously UK based in a variety of senior sales and marketing roles. He brings a wealth of industry knowledge and experience working with distribution channels, direct reseller channels and carriers in both the UK and Europe. Paul is tasked with driving significant growth of the network business and firmly establishing Samsung’s position as a market leader.
Samsung Networks welcomes new General Manager
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Telmap releases search, mapping and nav for Windows Phone 7
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- O2 publishes half year results
- Cloud computing iomart is finalist for UK National Business...
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Samsung launches the full Monte
- Adfonic raises £4.7 million to drive global expansion
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- T-Mobile launches personalised service for mobile customers
- LG backs Android over Windows and Symbian
- GSMA endorses Integrated Mobile Broadcast
- Top Trends Impacting the Network in 2010
- Qype to bring iPhone users local recommendations
- Get fit with Sony Ericsson Xperia active
- Upcoming webinar: The mobile data opportunity
- Atos Origin wins award for mobile boarding passes solution f...
- IDC Comments on Vodafone’s Results
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Ofcom announces pay freeze