Telefónica, the Spain-based telecommunications operator, has signed a deal with IODA, the global leader in digital distribution, marketing, and technology solutions for the independent music industry. The agreement will enable Telefónica to make IODA’s catalogue of independent music available to its users in 24 countries. IODA has more than one million tracks, which will be made available as ringtones, mastertones and full tracks, as well as video tones and album art for wallpapers for Telefónica’s customers. IODA content will also be available via Telefónica’s subscription services.
Telef’onica signs deal with IODA
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Nokia signs 5G deal with BT
- Free Lone Worker App
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- MWC: Panasonic Introduces New Connected Products
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- Telecoms Industry losing billions each year through revenue...
- Vodafone Launches 2019 Global Trends report and Announces En...
- Tango Networks appoints UK distributor
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service
- XLN Telecom Set to Shake Up Mobile Market
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- Abzorb announce double hire
- GSMA announces date changes for its MWC21 series
- TalkTalk completes Tiscali acquisition
- How will the Financial Crisis And Recession Impact the Commu...
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- O2 publishes half year results
- Crossroads for Convergence say COLT