In association with KM Charity, True Telecom is giving away an IPad Mini to the individual who raises the most money at the charity’s Assault Course Challenge on Saturday 3rd October at Betteshanger Country Park.
The KM Assault Course Challenge puts teams of six people through the newly extended assault course that will test the mettle of participants. This challenge is staged at Betteshanger Country Park, near Deal in East Kent and boasts over 20 pieces of equipment including tunnels, balance beams, rope walk, water jump and tyre wall. To succeed the members of a team will have to work together and communicate effectively to contend with Kent’s longest civil assault course.
Teams taking part select the good cause of their choice to receive 70 per cent of sponsorship they raise with the remaining 30 per cent of sponsorship raised going to the KM Charity Team’s children’s road safety work in Kent and Medway.
Stuart Griffiths, CEO of True Telecom commented, “We are always delighted to work with the KM Charity Team and support the local community in Kent. Last year, we had the pleasure of donating a prize towards the KM Charity Team’s Walk to School project and once again we are thrilled to have been given an opportunity to incentivise the charity fundraising for this year’s KM Assault Course. We’ve seen huge growth as a business over the past few months and nothing makes us come together more than supporting charitable causes in our local area.”
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013