Westbase.io and Cradlepoint are joining forces with Comms Business to present a webinar that examines how 5G is unlocking new opportunities for branch businesses
The webinar will be hosted by Charlotte Hathway, editor, Comms Business, and will be held on Tuesday 19th October 2021 at 11:00 BST. You can register here.
Tim Patrick, head of product, Westbase.io, and Roger Jones, solution architect for EMEA, Cradlepoint, will explain why, after a difficult 18 months, branch businesses are rebuilding for the future. What’s more, delivering new and connected services can help to accelerate this process.
Channel companies can help their customers to unlock the power of LTE and 5G to create a secure, nonstop WAN edge that supports: business continuity, fibre-like speeds without the cost, day one connectivity, and IoT applications.
Here’s a quick summary of will be discussed during the webinar:
- Understanding the full potential of 5G
- See how your branch customers could benefit from utilising cellular
- Learn about different branch use cases and opportunities
- Experience cloud-managed wireless edge solutions that are quick to deploy and simple to manage from anywhere
- Find out how Westbase.io partner support and services can enable your business and customers to realise ambitions
Register for the webinar here.