In an upcoming Comms Business webinar, Scott Somenthal, NFON’s head of public sector, will talk to Paul Sparks, the company’s new partner manager, about the government’s smarter working strategy and how NFON works within the public sector.
Initiatives within the strategy, such as the NHS Digital First programme, offer plenty of opportunities for the channel. Somenthal and Sparks will spotlight buying frameworks, bids and tenders and the projects NFON has won with its partner network – with testimonials and case studies to put the opportunity into context.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 14:00 GMT. You can register here.
Attendees will learn:
- How to sell into the public sector and important Dos & Don’ts
- Digital First and the PS Smarter Working policy
- Support and tools available for new partners including lead generation and marketing development funding
- Mapping frameworks to verticals
- Case studies and testimonials
Register for the webinar here.