People are working from anywhere, on a range of devices, and keeping your business connected is more important than ever. It’s critical for your communications platform to perform because work doesn’t wait — so your employees and partners shouldn’t have to wait either.
With this in mind, Masergy, will be joining forces with Comms Business to present a webinar that will explain how solution providers can gain an enormous competitive advantage by offering UCaaS and MS Teams as a combined service.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 8th March 2022 at 14:00 GMT. You can sign up here.
William Madison, VP for global alliances and EMEA, Masergy, will explain how solution providers can benefit from the additional revenue stream, and their customers will benefit from better voice and video quality, enhanced reliability and more.
During the webinar, you will learn:
1. Why Masergy UCaaS with Webex offers complete client solutions
2. How MS Teams with Masergy offers flexibility for customers
3. Ability to enable voice services in both Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex
4. How selling UCaaS and MS Teams can increase your revenue and account stickiness
5. Why Masergy’s SD-WAN platform can deliver the performance and reliability required by bandwidth-intensive UCaaS
Register for the webinar here.