Vodafone is helping customers stay connected with the new Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee on Pay as you go. When they top up £10 or more, customers will be able to get messages in real time with the ever-popular BBM service, completely free, along with internet browsing, email and access to BlackBerry AppWorld within the UK, all on top of their credit. Plus, Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee also includes an extra 100MB of UK internet, so they can now watch videos and download music, whilst continuing to use their credit on whatever they want. Opting in is as easy as calling 4355 free at any time. More information is available by visiting your local Vodafone store or at vodafone.co.uk/get-blackberry
Vodafone UK launches Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Look After Your Data
- Voicenet Appoints Baxter to Promote Best Practise
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- Matthew Howett, practice leader, regulatory telecoms, Ovum
- Terminator 3: The Rise Of The Machines?
- Vodafone CCW roadblock removed
- Ovum predicts LTE TDD to go maintstream rising to 25 per cen...
- BT Agree Three Year Pay Deal
- Boozers Still Rely on 3G
- Annodata Sponsor Scottish Golf Awards
- Daisy consolidates Channel businesses into Digital Wholesale...
- Avaya awards top partners
- BT releases its largest SME study
- Get smart and capture more PBX sales
- Varlink introduce the Trimble Recon USB Host Bundle
- CIPHR Mobile now available in App Store – Improving HR...
- VIP computers and Realtime Distribution announce merger
- VanillaIP Launch NGN Number Cost Lookup Service
- Key Appointments for Invosys
- GCI ACQUIRES OUTSOURCERY’S ASSET BASE