Vodafone is helping customers stay connected with the new Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee on Pay as you go. When they top up £10 or more, customers will be able to get messages in real time with the ever-popular BBM service, completely free, along with internet browsing, email and access to BlackBerry AppWorld within the UK, all on top of their credit. Plus, Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee also includes an extra 100MB of UK internet, so they can now watch videos and download music, whilst continuing to use their credit on whatever they want. Opting in is as easy as calling 4355 free at any time. More information is available by visiting your local Vodafone store or at vodafone.co.uk/get-blackberry
Vodafone UK launches Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Miles Publishing Sold to Mark Allen Group
- UKFast Helps Slide Manchester Into Top Tech Spot
- Daisy goes acquisition hunting with new banking facility
- Get ready for the Comms Business Awards 2021!
- Varlink extends product range with value-add hardware soluti...
- Gold medal performance puts Nimans in party mood
- BroadSoft Expands Partnership with Leonid
- Kcom helps organisations prepare for the future of customer...
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- Is Pollock in for a huge payday?
- Join the Sanity Saver Pub Quiz this Friday!
- Comms Business launches the Road to Recovery survey with BT...
- Ovum comments: Vodafone and Telefonica have announced plans...
- Frontier Voice and Data Limited celebrate Jubilee in style a...
- Shake up at Nokia
- MDNX acquires Griffin
- Ovum believes it will take more than iPhone 5 to knock Googl...
- Cloud helps ambitious British businesses reach new heights
- Action plan to tackle nuisance calls
- ST-Ericsson reports fourth quarter 2012 financial results