Managed business telephony provider, Voice4IP has announced key enhancements to its VoIP service including significant upgrades to its real-time billing management service and call reporting saying these upgrades will offer customers increased ROI and levels of performance.
“We are continually developing our service, so that organisations are consistently offered the best VoIP solution on the market,” said Phil Wedgwood, managing director, Voice4IP. “Our most recent developments to the service further enhance our unique offering and help ensure our customers’ ability to achieve IT value and performance.”
The company says specific upgrades include:
– Greater integration with other components of the system, ultimately leading to improved security and scalability. Also means, improved usability with new support and help menus.
– Enhanced billing management and call reporting – calls can now be split by user and department, allowing users to access their own call records including missed calls. With the new service, department heads now have the ability to monitor call information within their teams, allowing greatly flexibility and control as well as providing more detailed business information and analysis.
– Advanced real-time network monitoring and reporting package – to support service level agreements and guarantees, Voice4IP has included this monitoring and reporting package in the service, providing resellers and customers with the ability to obtain detailed information on CPE (handsets, switches and routers) and all network connections. Proactive management and fault resolution is made easier with graphical logs of key VoIP network performance metrics including packet loss, latency, jitter and bandwidth utilisation.
– Inbound and conference call reporting – gives management the ability to view company wide inbound and conferencing call information. With advanced searches, management can report by user, department, date and price, offering greater control and overview of trends within the company.
– An upgraded reseller model – means better control over billing administration including call charges.
Voice4IP has developed a fully managed service to transmit voice traffic within and between organisations using VoIP. The service which was developed in-house, incorporates the network, soft switch and a fully integrated portal front end as well as a real time billing system – taking the concept of fully managed VoIP to a new standard in the market.