VoiceSage has today announced the strategic appointment of a new head of its partner channel, confirming the central role of distributors, value-added resellers and systems integrators in its business model.
David Martin is joining VoiceSage to further boost the company’s fast-growing indirect sales operations. He will assume full responsibility for developing all aspects of the supporting partner programmes.
David brings to the role 20 years’ experience in channel development and strategic business alliances, having held senior EMEA positions with IBM and Compuware. Before joining VoiceSage, he ran his own business, advising and supporting technology start-ups in sales and marketing strategy and execution. Over the years he has worked alongside many of the world’s leading systems integration and managed services companies.
VoiceSage partners with a broad range of leading technology service and integration companies across Europe and beyond to ensure that the powerful VoiceSage customer communications platform is given full market exposure, both geographically and by vertical sector.
The VoiceSage partner programme provides these partners with the opportunity to drive efficiencies and savings into their own operations or solutions, while introducing significant new, incremental and differentiated customer engagement opportunities.
The VoiceSage partner programme recognises three distinct types of partner relationship:
• VoiceSage Inside – where the VoiceSage platform is an integrated and integral element within the partner’s own contact-centre solutions and capabilities;
• Solution Integrator – where the partner, in close collaboration with the VoiceSage team, builds and deploys contact-centre solutions that incorporate the VoiceSage platform;
• Value Added Reseller – where the partner resells the VoiceSage solution as part of a broader catalogue of related offerings.
The VoiceSage partner programme proactively supports these organisations with co-marketing and lead generation, business planning and sales strategy support, flexible commercial business models, and regular product and marketing communications.
Commenting on the appointment, Mark Oppermann, sales director at VoiceSage, said, “We are delighted to welcome David to the team. VoiceSage is a thriving business. This is because our solutions appeal to so many different types of organisation that are affected by the spiralling expectations of customers to be served quickly and efficiently – in the way they want to be dealt with.
“Our partner channel is a critical part of our strategy for reaching those companies, across a broad geography and a wide range of industry sectors. As our channel partners continue to grow in number, David will ensure that each specialist is optimally supported so that they can take full advantage of the sales opportunities open to them.”
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013