Yeastar will offer free remote working solution to help companies worldwide stay afloat and connected in the face of the COVID-19 challenges and make a rapid transition to accommodate the rising work-from-home demands.
Businesses today are facing unprecedented challenges in how they work and stay connected. As an SME business communications solution provider and a global company facing the situation ourselves, Yeastar understands how a standard, unified, mode of remote communications could make a change to business continuity under the global health crisis.
In an effort to provide immediate relief to newly remote teams and empower SMEs with the technologies they needed to stay connected anywhere, on any device, Yeastar decided to offer 90-day complimentary access to its Cloud Business System and Linkus Cloud Service and provide free Remote Management connections, so businesses in need can leverage robust cloud collaboration, rich UC &C features, and advanced Yeastar remote device control to stay productive even from home.
“Yeastar is committed to helping our customers and SMEs worldwide. By offering a free remote working solution with complimentary cloud communications services, we want to assist those most at need transition to a flexible, remote working environment as smoothly and painlessly as possible. And we believe that a simple, none-profit approach – available to both current and new customers – is the best way that we can help organizations worldwide to ease the stress of an unexpected transition.” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar.
Available immediately, Yeastar Remote Working Solution will be offered to businesses at no cost until June 30, 2020. It includes 3 complimentary offers:
- 90-day Free Access to Yeastar Cloud PBX: unify the whole team together without maintaining on-site equipment and keep employees always connected with all office extension features readily accessible anywhere.
- 90-day Free Subscription of Linkus Cloud Service: create a seamless remote working environment with least configuration efforts for Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX users and make instant messaging and file sharing possible on Linkus UC softphone.
- Yeastar Remote Management: 50 free connections for Yeastar partners to monitor, manage and configure customer-premises PBXs and gateways remotely, easily and securely.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013