This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun growing Greenwich Riverside office. A Software company specialising in online software and website design.
They are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to provide customers with first line customer care, be it remotely or face to face. Training provided.
The support will mainly be provided via phones/remote screen sharing, working closely with other support members in the department.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be well presented and organised.
– Offering a high standard of customer support at all times
– Provide customers with online, in office or onsite training
– Providing first line support (phone or face-to-face)
They will be considering candidates from all backgrounds, graduates also that show they are computer literate and have the ability to learn new software packages, it would be nice to have a background in:
– Technical IT support
– Customer care
They positively welcome applications from people who are multilingual or who have an international background.
– You must be a resident, and have a full valid work permit.
The successful candidate must live within a commutable distance to their office in SE8, London.
Perks: All team members are signed up to Vitality, which includes private health care, and many other benefits.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013