This is an opportunity to join an exciting and Innovative Telecommunications Company, providing bespoke voice solutions to clients both in the UK and Globally. They are willing to train the right individual on voice systems providing you have the right aptitude.It is an exciting time as they have a number of key projects in the pipeline as the business continues to grow and they evolve their solutions.
They are a people business and enthuse a culture of passion in ensuring that all of their employees maximise their potential and grow to their personal best.
They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic 2nd line IT Support Engineer to join their expanding UK team based in London. Someone with experience in supporting SME offices (between 25 to 300 users) would be ideal.
This role suits an ambitious person with a natural gift for IT support with experience in desktop systems and network, delivering excellent customer service. They are looking for someone to build a long term career in the exciting and rapidly growing market of Unified Communications, with a potential to grow into 3rd line support or management in the future.
– 1-2 years previous experience in 2nd line IT support functions, supporting SME offices on network and desktop support
– Experience in a hands-on role supporting and/or installing IP telephony systems;
– Excellent knowledge of deployment and support for Office 365
– Previous experience with Asterisk or other phone system is desirable but not essential;
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 7 & 10
– Knowledge of supporting Cloud systems;
– Possess excellent communication skills;
– Be an excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills;
– Dedicated and focused individual
Competitive salary of 30,000-32,000 dependent upon experience
The office is based in Canary Wharf London, there will be occasional requirement for travel to visit customer sites when required.
If you are ready for a new exciting role and want to progress your career in IT and UC, they are excited to hear from you. Please forward your CV and they will be in contact.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013