This web design and software development company is on the hunt for a project coordinator to join the team. You’ll get a chance to work in a friendly and relaxed office environment and to hone your project management skills with a great group of passionate people!
Who are you?
Your attitude is as important as your skill set for this role. You’ll need to be ready to hit the ground running, helping designers, developers and project managers to help clients shape and deliver projects. You’ll need to enjoy working with people, be super organised and willing to help with a range of tasks.
A good, proactive attitude is a must. You will need to be confident multitasking and dealing with complex demands at any given time. Building great relationships and an ability to clearly communicate is essential. It’s an added bonus if you’re keen to get stuck into anything where you can add value!
Who are they?
They are an expanding web design and software development company and work in various sectors, mainly focussing on Social Housing and eLearning. They help organisations define, design, build and transform to become businesses of the future.
They are proud of their reputation for employing the most talented people and investing in their future by providing a dynamic and challenging workplace. They promise your time with them will be rewarding and that they will give you the freedom to develop new skills which you will carry with you for the rest of your professional career.
You should apply if you:
– Are a great written and verbal communicator – you’ll need to be in regular (sometimes almost constant!) contact with clients and key stakeholders.
– Have a ‘can do’ attitude and are proactive.
– Have a good phone manner, customer service and note taking skills.
– Love organisation, problem solving and planning. You’ll need to have strong attention to detail.
– Enjoy working independently as well as in a team and be able to identify where you can add value to the business.
– Are willing to travel nationally when necessary.
– Having experience as a project coordinator or office manager is desirable. Agile experience or experience delivering digital projects is a bonus but not essential.
Salary & Perks:
– Location: Liverpool Innovation Park
– 37.5 hours per week with flexible start and finish times
– Opportunity to be part of a growing, multi-skilled team
– Friendly, relaxed working environment
– Free drinks and snacks
– Cycle to Work / childcare voucher scheme
– Perkbox membership
– Easy to commute location with Free Parking
– Applications for Full time, Permanent role.
– All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013