This company is the IT Team for your business. They are a multi-award-winning MSP and outsourced IT department in the heart of Shoreditch.
Working at this company means that you’ll have more opportunity for development than probably anywhere else in your career.
You’ll also have more control around your pay with automatic overtime for every hour worked, commission, opportunities for double time, and a world-class benefits system
Their office based in a trendy business accelerator has everything you’d want from games consoles to a drink’s fridge
Their Engineers help businesses with any technical questions or problems, they basically do what an IT Department would for a large business – From servers, laptops, Macs, PCs, printers, mobile devices to websites, hosting and advising on product specifications – they do it all!
No day is ever the same. Sometimes you’ll be helping clients remotely with their computers, to working onsite with a server to visiting their Kiev office and working on cloud platforms and technology.
You’ll also have the ability to develop and learn stuff you didn’t even know existed. Apprentices have started with them and worked their way up to managing divisions and teams
Their engineers are driven and enthusiastic at delivering customer service. You’ll need at least 3 years of industry experience with front line customer service and knowledge of the following:
– Office 365 experience
– Windows Server and/or OS X Server
– Windows client & Mac OS
– General networking
– General email and hosting services
– General computer hardware
– A terrific client service attitude
– A willingness to learn and develop
SALARY AND WORK HOURS
From – £23,000-£28,000 p/a (depending on experience, performance & overtime)
– Performance bonus
– Automatic overtime
– Double pay on weekends
– Commission when you help the sales team
– World-class benefits (from health cover to holidays)
– Company Share Scheme
– Bi-annual competitions with big prizes & incentives
– Engineers can easily put 20-40% on their base salary with bonuses, overtime and commission
It’s not just pay – They have a fun manager! Team lunches, dinner after work, chill out space, artisan beer, games consoles. Monthly outings on everything from secret cinema to go-karting, even team holidays abroad.
They are based in Shoreditch with easy access to Hoxton, Old Street & Liverpool Street Station
If you’re driven systems and support engineer looking for your next role that’s a little bit different then send them your CV.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013