Technical Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer – £18,500 – £23,500
Due to continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based business.
A desirable position within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate.
You will be defined by the following:
– An Experienced Technical Professional
– A Skilled Trouble-Shooter
– A Skilled Communicator
– Committed to providing Quality Service
You will have a general working knowledge and experience of the following:
– Remote Technical Support via Telephone and Email
– Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating System Support
– Basic Network and Internet Support including Associated Hardware
– Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, RDP)
– Microsoft Exchange
– Microsoft Office Suites (Office 365 Desirable)
– Backup Technologies
– Basic Firewalling and Routing
– Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Software and Services
– Typical IT Hardware Maintenance and Support
The following would be highly desirable and strengthen your application:
– MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
– A Relevant Degree
– Other Relevant Industry Certification
Interviews available immediately.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013