Managed Services Sales Consultant
Evaris Solutions provides IT support and tailored technology solutions spanning infrastructure, cloud and managed services.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Managed Services Sales Consultant who wants to jump in head-first and help scale a mission-driven company experiencing significant growth. You will directly contribute to our expansion by building profitable relationships with prospects and customers and selling the Evaris suite of technology products and services.
If you’re passionate about helping people tackle business challenges, have a keen interest in IT and want to join a company where you can genuinely make a big difference, we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing salesperson with 2+ years experience selling technology products and services over the phone and via face to face presentations. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets. You will love the thrill of the hunt and relish the challenges of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
• Methodically qualify, build and manage an accurate sales funnel
• Strategically attack a sales funnel to close new business
• Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and client meetings
• Skillfully deliver sales pitches and present IT solutions using inside sales best practices
• Exceed monthly and quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs) including sales targets
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic and coachable
• Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
What you bring to the team
• 2+ years of B2B inside sales or relevant experience selling via phone and email
• Strong track record of achievement, preferably selling B2B SaaS solutions
• Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling
• Technically savvy. Experience with B2B solution selling in any of the following areas is a plus:
o IT infrastructure (hardware and software) with focus on HPE and Dell EMC
o Office 365 & Azure plans and licensing
o Cloud backup/disaster recovery
o IT support contract sales
The Evaris business is growing rapidly and we’re at an exciting time in our company’s development. Evaris is a unique place to work. We’re a small, friendly, close knit team who are passionate about helping our customers with the IT solutions they need to drive their businesses. Here are some of the things you can expect when you join the Evaris team:
• Competitive salary
• Generous incentive package
• PC or laptop – you choose!
• Private healthcare (after 6 months)
• Pension contribution scheme (after 6 months)
• 24 days holiday per year
• Birthdays off
• Free on-site parking
• Conveniently located just off the M66 motorway & close to local amenities
• Dress down Fridays
• Early finish incentives amongst others
Our staff enjoy working here and stay with us for years. Read our reviews on Glassdoor
Evaris Solutions is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Evaris Solutions is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013