This company has developed a unique approach to development with its own development language and platform. They are based in Manchester in a campus developed solely to support innovative digital and media companies. Their technology has enabled them to work with a number of blue chip companies delivering high quality complex software solutions.
You will be working with a young committed team testing solutions for clients and for the company’s product team.
The company undertakes manual testing and is often able to use automated approaches. Testing is a fully integrated part of the company’s process and the company’s Testers work closely alongside their development teams contributing to client solutions.
– 1+ year in a professional Software Test position
– Manual testing experience
-Exposure to an Agile Environment would be helpful.
– Exposure to automation testing (Desired not essential)
– Experience of working closely alongside Developers/ Technical team
The company is growing and entering an exciting phase of its development. It focuses on personal development and likes to offer staff opportunities for advancement.
It ensures all team members have development targets and regular salary reviews and offers a company pension scheme.
The company is able to offer free parking for all of its team if required.
Are you a software tester with 1 year + experience in a software testing role? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an innovative technology company, with a dynamic team, working across multiple exciting new projects?
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013