With this in mind, Telarus presents a webinar that shares how the company’s innovative approach helps partners architect technology solutions for cloud, cybersecurity, CX, mobility, and IoT projects that meets the needs of end users.
Paul Harris, regional vice president of EMEA, and Mike Baillargeon, solution architect for UC and CC, both from Telarus, explore how channel companies can save their projects from heavy upfront costs, lost productivity and other technology implementation pitfalls.
The webinar is available on demand here.
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- How the channel business model works in practice
- The value of Telarus offerings. This includes:
- Technology solutions
- Engineering support
- Value-add services (such as implementation support, billing, and project management)
- Exclusive suppliers
- How to save time and money
- How to leverage a partnership with Telarus, including case studies from existing partners
Watch the webinar now.