AI virtual assistants can be powerful tools for unified communications, allowing you to offer voice-enabled customer self-service, add intelligence to any conversation, and make your CX a competitive advantage.
In essence, virtual assistants let you augment your human team with a digital workforce. By using virtual assistants to quickly answer customer questions, initiate conversations, and more, employees are freed up to focus on their core competencies.
With a virtual assistant, a company can improve customer service by:
- Handling high volumes of calls, especially during peak business hours or busy seasonal times like holidays
- Eliminating long hold times for a real person when customers need quick answers
- Capturing insights from verbal cues that can improve customer engagement and service
- Improving the delivery of messages and targeting the right audience to ensure a better customer experience
- Allowing customers to interact with the business any time, 365 days a year
- Using AI and machine learning to create artificially intelligent conversational experiences; applications using voice and text can engage every caller in natural language
As humans have adjusted to interacting with AI virtual assistants, customers are comfortable speaking with non-human agents to learn more about products and services.
An AI virtual assistant can quickly address every customer, enable and assist conversations to understand their needs, and execute appropriate actions.