Now is the time for you to be looking at future products which gives you the opportunity to analyse your current providers and decide if they are the right fit for your business. What do you want to be getting from your partnerships – just products or a full-service experience?
With this in mind, a webinar with a trio of Zen’s experts explores the very latest on the switch off, giving you more details on what is happening and when.
The webinar is available on demand here.
Nick Tiddy, head of business development, and Mark Howarth, head of trading and partner experience, and Andrew Sayle, broadband portfolio manager, also explain how Zen supports partners not only with reliable products at a great price but also with a safe pair of hands.
If you are not sure what your next steps are to get ready for the switch off, in particular when it comes to migrating your customers, then this webinar can help. Zen will take you through a brief migrations plan and show you just how easy it could be.
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- What is the Great British Switch Off and what is happening and when.
- Everyone has the same information for the switch off but Zen will share what we are doing with it and how we are using our in house expertise to smoothen the transition from copper.
- Why they should choose Zen for partnership and particularly for their switch off migrations.
- What partner experience really means, why it is important and how Zen deliver a great experience.
- What the future looks like beyond 2025.
Watch the webinar now.