O2, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone
• Good looks, nice feel
• Girly design and extras (eg dangly crystal trinket, front screen converts to makeup mirror)
• Several personalisation options
• Simple-to-use camera
• Good sound quality
• Could be a bit lighter and more compact
• No Bluetooth
• No music
One of the best of the girly phones – looks good, not too many features, inexpensive.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013