Ericsson and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation NRK are running the world’s first live trial of interactive mobile TV. Mobile phone users can vote, chat and communicate with a TV presenter while simultaneously watching a show on their handsets; the trial is based on a downloadable client for the existing Svisj iTV format.
First live trial of interactive mobile TV
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- Faisal says…
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- eBay goes mobile with Bango
- John George – JAG Communications
- 4U Buys Dial-a-Phone
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Yes acquired by Vodafone for £30m
- Radio DJ arrives
- FPR Superbikes
- The MVNO Value-Add
- Palm Treo 650
- Glu Mobile’s Stranded…
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- For your eyes only: taking an active approach to controlling...
- Mainline announces Hong Kong Incentive
- Glu Mobile has extended its deal with SEGA Europe…
- JCB launch the TOUGHPHONE
- Mobile Entertainment Forum