daily magazine show that claims to be the first made-for-mobile programming of its sort. They are all free; additional services such as video goal alerts, wallpapers and ringtones, games and Football365 will be charged at standard rates.To download the Mobile Business Magazine World Cup planner – click here
… goes large on World Cup
And 3 has acquired mobile broadcast rights for all 64 World Cup games. Its programming package for the Cup include three dedicated mobile TV channels – extended match highlights available for every game five minutes after the final whistle, ‘Today’s Best of…’ content and a specially commissioned
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- First clients sign up for PayPal Mobile
- SCREAMING PHONES FOR ALL
- Devices – May 2016
- NOKIA N75:
- Sony Ericsson G502 and Z780 unveiled
- 5G – What is it good for?
- A new Galaxy…
- Mainline Digital Communications
- ALCATEL OT-E220
- Mobile Distribution
- Disrupting the mobile industry
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Bango, mBlox to offer content billing
- Motorola goes glam
- Yes acquired by Vodafone for £30m
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- Thieves beware !!
- INCENTIVES: Every one a winner