Nokia’s new CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo is considering acquisitions and cooperation deals to strengthen the Finnish handset maker. “In an increasingly complex business environment, a pragmatic look at partnerships and acquisitions is essential,” he told Financial Times Deutschland. No word on possible targets though.
Nokia to look for acquisitions, partnerships
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular General Features
- On the horizon
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Table Stakes for Self-Service
- Don’t Discount – Build a Better ROI
- Evolving your sales strategy in the midst of COVID-19
- Sizzling sales
- This is a test
- The Big Move – setting up a new office needn’t be a headache...
- Stress: What Employers Need to Know
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Using Sales Objections to Close The Sale
- Keys to successful account management
- On the way soon?
- 5 office tips to aid creativity and boost productivity
- Turning a Corner
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends fo...
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- A Social World
- We are… Daisy
- Apprenticeships – No Longer Just for Big Businesses