IT distributor Entatech is ending a successful 2012 with the announcement of their new warehouse expansion. Earlier this year the group decided to invest in the expansion of their current warehouse, which was previously expanded in 1997, at their premises in Stafford Park, Telford. The new space, which will provide Entatech with an extra 3000 pallet spaces, will enable the company to deal with the continuous growth in demand for the wide range of products distributed by Entatech.
Breaking ground! Entatech announce warehouse expansion
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Vodafone arms channel partners with CityFibre ethernet servi...
- Pulsant expands its channel offering
- Zoom launches Zoom Phone Appliances with Poly and Yealink
- Digital Wholesale Solutions appoints non-executive directors
- BT launches new home office offering
- Tollring demonstrates firm channel commitment with new strat...
- Konftel launches new speakerphone
- Lease Group revamps distributor offering
- Arrow Electronics teams up with Vade
- NCC Group snaps up IPM business
- Contrast Security extends DevSecOps platform
- Nimans and NEC Fight Toll Fraud
- Microsoft to retire Windows 10 in 2025
- Delphix appoints new senior VP of international operations
- Jim Darragh Takes CEO Spot at TotalMobile
- Arrow Electronics launches new managed service
- New Wi-Fi challenger
- Westcon Convergence Reseller Awards
- Focus Group acquires swcomms
- Ascom UK boosts its public sector team