IT distributor Entatech is ending a successful 2012 with the announcement of their new warehouse expansion. Earlier this year the group decided to invest in the expansion of their current warehouse, which was previously expanded in 1997, at their premises in Stafford Park, Telford. The new space, which will provide Entatech with an extra 3000 pallet spaces, will enable the company to deal with the continuous growth in demand for the wide range of products distributed by Entatech.
Breaking ground! Entatech announce warehouse expansion
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Yealink to Interoperate with 3CX
- Nimans and NEC Fight Toll Fraud
- New date for BT webinar: The time for full fibre is now
- Webinar: Realising the SD-WAN opportunity
- Enghouse Releases Outbound Communicator
- Arqiva and CityFibre reveal UK plans for wholesale 5G small...
- National Audit Office publishes ‘improving broadband’ report...
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Gamma signs deal with housebuilder
- Masergy launches SD-WAN ‘Work From Anywhere’ solutions
- Nokia warns of rising cyberattacks on IoT devices
- Union Street to Merge with Aurora
- Voicenet Appoints Baxter to Promote Best Practise
- Kcom sold for £504m
- New 5G base station test solution for mmWave small cells
- Free Lone Worker App
- New Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- Upcoming webinar: From UCaaS to CCaaS