Brocade has announced the rollout of an enhanced channel programme, including a new component specifically designed for software networking partners. The Brocade Alliance Partner Network (APN) channel programme further expands the company’s mission in the Software-Defined Networking (SDN) market by including SDN-focused deal registration and demo programme discounts, as well as a global reseller initiative for Brocade Vyatta vRouter products.
In addition, APN programme updates support new initiatives for reselling Brocade Ethernet fabric solutions. When Ethernet fabrics are combined with SDN initiatives—including those that will evolve out of this programme—network operators will be able to optimize their environment for virtualization on every level.
What’s New in the APN Programme:
- Focus on Partnerships
- The programme enables partners to increase profitability and enhance skillsets through software networking-specific materials, sales and technical kits, updates to existing channel enablement platforms, demos and technical and sales training.
- With more than 100 approved partners participating, the programme update is unique for its ease of access to education and training materials, and the opportunity to resell the Brocade Vyatta 5410, 5415 and 5420 vRouter models.
- Future-Proof Partners by Way of the Channel
- Brocade plans to roll out additional APN programme changes in the second half of 2014 that will include more in-depth specialization updates, as well as key programmes to reward partners that are providing managed and cloud service provider (MSP) and (CSP) programmes.
John Mitchell, Head of Channels, EMEA, Brocade commented “With the introduction of the Brocade Vyatta 5400 vRouter into the channel and the new SDN-focused APN programme initiatives, Brocade is delivering on its promise of empowering partners to succeed while furthering its existing business and technology efforts. We are focused on building technology solutions around the vision and possibilities created by Ethernet fabrics, and the new channel programme supports that goal.”
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013