BT Wholesale is shining a light on how Channel Partners can unlock new revenue streams through building an Internet of Things (IoT) offering this Thursday (20th August 2020) at 3:00pm.
IoT specialist Craig Aston, with special guests, will take you through the potential of IoT, and how it will disrupt the world over the next decade. The webinar will be hosted by our editor, David Dungay.
Participants can register for the webinar here.
The IoT has captured our imagination, partly for the creativity of what is possible, and partly because of the almost unimaginable scale of the change it will bring to how we live, work and play.
This webinar will discuss why Channel Partners should invest in the IoT Data Connectivity “pipe” and how BT Wholesale’s portfolio can help you unlock new revenue streams and extend partner capabilities.
Here’s a quick summary of will be discussed during the webinar:
- The future of IoT Connectivity
- Why Channel Partners should invest in IoT
- How IoT Data Connectivity is more than just a SIM
- The core pillars of BT Wholesale’s IoT Data Connectivity proposition
- How other BT Wholesale Channel Partners are already benefiting from offering IoT Data Connectivity
Register for the webinar here.