Manufacturers & retailers are applying pressure to the monetary policymakers this week following the worst slump in trade for years. Lack of consumer confidence has had a massive impact on the high street and this looks set to continue unless an interest rate cut is announced.
Businesses urge interest rate cuts
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- FluidOne appoints first chief revenue officer
- CAE completes new HQ purchase
- Union Street acquires ebillz
- BT launches Ethernet FTTP solution for Wholesale customers
- Will the new winter plan help the channel?
- Taurus selects Wildix – first new voice vendor in 25 y...
- Yealink to Interoperate with 3CX
- PSG Networks joins forces with RingCentral
- Daisy webinar: getting Britain working
- Avaya Cloud Office now available in Ireland
- Poly launches new MS Teams solutions
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Daisy consolidates Channel businesses into Digital Wholesale...
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Covid-19 phishing emails hit 1 in 5 workers
- Nokia signs 5G deal with BT
- Xelion now offers WhatsApp integration
- Hosted on Hold – upcoming webinar to showcase this disruptiv...
- Union Street to Merge with Aurora
- PTG and S2S launch end-of-life device scheme