Manufacturers & retailers are applying pressure to the monetary policymakers this week following the worst slump in trade for years. Lack of consumer confidence has had a massive impact on the high street and this looks set to continue unless an interest rate cut is announced.
Businesses urge interest rate cuts
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Openreach names new full fibre locations
- Three UK unveils new business proposition
- Virgin Media arrives at London’s O2 arena
- Union Street launches automated communications
- BT unveils Hybrid Speed Boost
- The Fibre Café connects UK fibre ecosystem
- Oak Innovation and 8×8 team up on healthcare solution
- Veeam showcases its vision at annual conference
- Cornerstone and Freshwave to deliver London connectivity pil...
- FluidOne invests in Marathon
- Citrix partners with Microsoft on new Windows 365 integratio...
- Zimperium teams up with Exclusive Networks
- Upcoming webinar: edge infrastructure opportunities
- Westcon-Comstor launches Flex payment solutions
- Zoom reports 12% revenue rise for Q1
- Qualcomm unveils new Snapdragon chipsets
- Vidicode UK purchases Retell call recording assets
- SCC acquires Visavvi
- Konftel partners with ScreenBeam
- Gamma reveals roadshow dates and locations