It is now a criminal offence to immobilise, block in, or tow away a vehicle left on your business premises and then charge a fee for its release, unless you hold a valid licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA). The new rules came into affect on Monday, February 28, and failure to comply could lead to a hefty fine or a prison sentence. To apply for a licence or obtain a register of licensed firms, contact the SIA on 08702 430100
Clamp down on parking penalties
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Lauren McManus to lead Gamma’s channel marketing
- DWS snaps up Giacom
- BT signs deal with IDNet
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Tango Networks wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award
- Masergy strengthens its SD-WAN secure solution
- BrightCloud launches Microsoft Teams integration for Cisco W...
- DJI Enterprise and Syndico form UK partnership
- Nuffield Health modernises infrastructure with Node4
- Atos launches Atos OneCloud
- 5G to deliver £15bn in UK economic growth
- ResponseTap appoints new VP of sales
- Trust Distribution acquires SOS Communications
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- Microsoft Teams widens SIP phone support
- AudPro and MyPhones team up
- Snom wins ‘Best VoIP Device’ at ITSPA awards
- Kristine Olson-Chapman leaves TalkTalk Business
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- National Trust collaborates with Atos