Jabra has revealed the winners of their annual channel awards, at the end of the Jabra One Partner Conference, held this year at The Wood Norton Hotel in Worcestershire.
Award Winners at the Jabra One Partner Conference 2017 were:
- Distributor of the Year UK&I: Ingram Micro
- Overall Channel Partner of the Year UK&I: Computacenter
- Reseller of the Year: Softcat
- Growth Partner of the Year UK&I: Corptel UK
- Outstanding Commitment Partner of the Year UK&I: Insight
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra EMEA North, commented: “2017 has been another successful year for Jabra and our authorised partners working together to achieve strong growth within the audio devices category across the UK and Ireland. It’s fantastic therefore that we can recognise and celebrate these successes at an event specifically dedicated to our valued channel relationships.
We are thrilled to award Ingram Micro with Distributor of the Year and celebrate Corpteluk, Computacenter and Insight winning awards in successive years, reflecting the support and commitment between partner and vendor.”
The Jabra One Partner Conference 2017 was a one day event held to outline Jabra’s vision, strategy and support to the channel for the forthcoming year. The one-day conference included presentations from both UKI and global Jabra executives, including Joel Hamon, Jabra EMEA & CALA President and Sarah Gray, Senior Director, Channel and Retail Marketing, as well as Product Management, Channel Sales Management and Brand Creation. The gala dinner and awards ceremony followed the day delegate session.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013