Nine Telecom has anounced the appointment of Mathew Lambert as Managing Director. Lambert who’s career in telecoms includes director level posts at Uniworld & Telinet is relishing the challenges of his new role. Speaking to Comms Business Lambert stated “Nine Telecom is entering a really exciting phase in its history and I am looking forward to what the coming year has in store. I will be working with our partners to ensure their businesses grow in 2010 in line with Nine Telecom.”
Mathew Lambert new MD at Nine Telecom
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Ban on ‘locked’ mobile handsets
- O2 publishes half year results
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Free Lone Worker App
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- Telecoms Industry losing billions each year through revenue...
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- plan.com launches new innovative platform
- 3BILL buys Face-pic.com as part of social networking strateg...
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- x-Mobility signs Voxism with AppVNO service
- TalkTalk completes Tiscali acquisition
- Jo leaves her Mark at Aerofone
- Smartphone sales decline ready for 2020 5G growth phase
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service
- T-Mobile tops YouGov mobile broadband survey again
- XLN Telecom Set to Shake Up Mobile Market
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P