Orange has announced an update to its Business Sense tariff for small to medium businesses of more than one person. The updated tariff offers unlimited Wi-Fi and free calls to freephone numbers.
To give small and medium business customers even more choice, the new tariff comes with a range of tiered flexible extras which users can switch each month. Orange offers a wide range of extras to cater for every business’ need, including shared text message and data bundles, and international roaming bundles in the European Union, Canada and United States.
In the fast-paced work environment, businesses don’t have time to make sense of complicated plans. Business Sense makes it even simpler for businesses to choose what’s right for them – all it takes is five simple steps:
1. Choose how many minutes they want
2. Select the number of sharers
3. Decide whether they prefer unlimited landline calls or unlimited Orange to Orange calls
4. Select the inclusive extra that’s best for their business: calling while abroad, 2,000 free texts, or 1GB to 5GB of data…with the flexibility to change it each month if needed
5. Customise the plan by picking anything else that they require, such as additional texts or international calling
Martin Lyne, SME Marketing Director at Orange, said, “We know our customers want a simple plan which gives them the flexibility to adapt their tariff with their changing business needs, such as when they employ a new member of staff or needing to travel overseas for work. Business Sense not only takes the hassle out of choosing a tariff but the standard monthly cost means that there are no nasty surprises when the bill arrives at the end of the month.”
Available from 7th September, prices from Business Sense start from as little as £30 per month. In addition, it offers a range of services, such as online itemised billing and 24 hour replacement service, which help give businesses that extra bit of peace of mind.