Daisy Group Plc has confirmed the rumoured departure of channel veteran Peter Orr from Servassure Group. Orr who has held senior positions within PNC Telecom, Worldcom, Teleware and Siemens previously has been instrumental in growing the Servassure business since he joined the company as Sales Director nearly three years ago. Daisy Group acquired Servassure in August 2009.
Orr to leave Servassure
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Vodafone arms channel partners with CityFibre ethernet servi...
- Pulsant expands its channel offering
- Zoom launches Zoom Phone Appliances with Poly and Yealink
- Tollring demonstrates firm channel commitment with new strat...
- BT Wholesale helps spread hope across the football community
- Delphix appoints new senior VP of international operations
- Digital Wholesale Solutions appoints non-executive directors
- Microsoft to retire Windows 10 in 2025
- BT launches new home office offering
- New Wi-Fi challenger
- Nimans and NEC Fight Toll Fraud
- Arrow Electronics teams up with Vade
- Jim Darragh Takes CEO Spot at TotalMobile
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Hermes Brings DX to Parcel Delivery with Personal Video Mess...
- Netomnia widens its wholesale full fibre services to 14 addi...
- Westcon Convergence Reseller Awards
- Ascom UK boosts its public sector team
- Plantronics Releases Voyager 5200
- Xelion now offers WhatsApp integration