Daisy Group Plc has confirmed the rumoured departure of channel veteran Peter Orr from Servassure Group. Orr who has held senior positions within PNC Telecom, Worldcom, Teleware and Siemens previously has been instrumental in growing the Servassure business since he joined the company as Sales Director nearly three years ago. Daisy Group acquired Servassure in August 2009.
Orr to leave Servassure
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Comms Business Live: Keeping pace with change
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- The rise of IT and Wi-Fi as a service
- “Change always creates opportunity.”
- Voiceflex launches SoGEA Voice
- Flurry of announcements at Amazon Web Services re:Invent con...
- Datto looks to accelerate MSP partner growth
- Tech consortium and UN agency join forces to advise on digit...
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Focus Group buys Resource Telecom Group
- BT signs deal with IDNet
- Lauren McManus to lead Gamma’s channel marketing
- DWS snaps up Giacom
- UK Winners Amongst Mitel 2019 International Partner Awards
- ResponseTap appoints new VP of sales
- Salesforce to buy Slack
- National Trust collaborates with Atos
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Microsoft Teams widens SIP phone support