Quadtego Limited, a London based systems integrator have established themselves as a results focused procurement and consultancy business focusing primarily on the professional services marketplace. Greg McVey, Sales & Marketing Director says “understanding expectations and working together to prioritize services and solutions with our clients, alongside delivering innovation through our knowledge, service and support has been key to our success”. Quadtego was established at the start of this year, and in record time have built solid and successful client relationships with some of the country’s largest and best know law firms, financial institutes, insurance companies, media houses and nationwide retailers. Quadtego’s success is achieved by building a positive track record of helping Enterprise businesses achieve more value from their procurement. Quadtego offer outsourced procurement solutions encompassing three specific areas, Carrier Services, Systems Integration and Business Essentials by engaging with fixed and mobile carriers, service providers, distributors and vendors to enable solutions to be delivered by a single point to manage. Since its inception, Quadtego has been governed by its core values. These values shape the culture and define the character of our company, they guide how we behave and make decisions, Greg McVey, Sales & Marketing Director goes on to say “these simple, yet powerful values have continually guided our decision making as well as our interactions with our clients and each other”.
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Free Lone Worker App
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Eden launches affordable breakdown cover for mobile devices
- Motorola Solutions unveils Evolve
- Tiscali Deal Completes for £236m
- ORANGE TO BRING iPhone TO UK ON NOVEMBER 10th
- Telecoms Industry losing billions each year through revenue...
- Orange Business Services appoints Mark Kenealy as UK and Ire...
- MobiTV, Inc. and Amino Break Barriers with Newly Developed S...
- Regent’s College London Chooses Aerohive to Provide Business...
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- Zed acquires Mobitween
- 3BILL buys Face-pic.com as part of social networking strateg...
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- KCOM Announces Strategic Agreement With BT Group
- New look catalogue at Nimans
- Exponential-e connects Macmillan’s cancer support
- M2M Technologies Break into Car Market