Quadtego Limited, a London based systems integrator have established themselves as a results focused procurement and consultancy business focusing primarily on the professional services marketplace. Greg McVey, Sales & Marketing Director says “understanding expectations and working together to prioritize services and solutions with our clients, alongside delivering innovation through our knowledge, service and support has been key to our success”. Quadtego was established at the start of this year, and in record time have built solid and successful client relationships with some of the country’s largest and best know law firms, financial institutes, insurance companies, media houses and nationwide retailers. Quadtego’s success is achieved by building a positive track record of helping Enterprise businesses achieve more value from their procurement. Quadtego offer outsourced procurement solutions encompassing three specific areas, Carrier Services, Systems Integration and Business Essentials by engaging with fixed and mobile carriers, service providers, distributors and vendors to enable solutions to be delivered by a single point to manage. Since its inception, Quadtego has been governed by its core values. These values shape the culture and define the character of our company, they guide how we behave and make decisions, Greg McVey, Sales & Marketing Director goes on to say “these simple, yet powerful values have continually guided our decision making as well as our interactions with our clients and each other”.
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Free Lone Worker App
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- OneCom Acquires Norfolk Firm
- Vodafone Kicks off SME Strategy with Central Purchase
- Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile and Telit team for M2M market
- Nokia Messaging comes to Nokia devices
- World’s first interactive ad-funded mobile soap opera launch...
- Wireless Trends
- ‘WorkSnug Pro’ app for mobile community launched
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- Ofcom announces steps to improve use of comms services
- HTC Desire HD joins the Desire Z on Phones Limited
- Samsung launches ‘Everybody’s Doing It’ campaign to fight br...
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Managed services hit mobile
- Could Mobile Operators do OTT Better?
- Make the most of your data storage
- Worldwide mobile gaming revenue to grow 19% in 2010
- Mobile Advertising specialists StrikeAd announces £2m second...
- Worldwide mobile phone market declined 11.9% in Q1 2009