Swyx Solutions has produced a new jargon-free and non-technical whitepaper. It aims to help senior managers such as owner operators or FDs to quickly grasp exactly what cloud-based UC is and the commercial benefits it will deliver for their particular type of organisation.
Harald Bender, Vice President Marketing at Swyx, commented, “Although there is plenty of discussions around Cloud there is still some confusion over the advantages it can offer the average SME and whether it is right for everyone. This informative guide explains how Cloud works but also more closely explores how organisations can benefit from cloud-based unified communications and draws comparisons with an on-premise solution.”
Entitled, “How SMEs can benefit from cloud-based unified communications”, the booklet is invaluable reading for start-ups and growing companies that
• are investing in communications infrastructure for the first time
• are already considering upgrading their on-premise phone system and who are assessing whether cloud is the best way forward
• are already with a UC system but looking to switch to a hosted model
• Simply want to discover how the introduction of new technology can help them to communicate more effectively and also reduce costs.
You can download a copy of the report form the Swyx website.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013