The Comms Business Awards have been reopened to accept new entries up until the 30th October.
The awards were originally due to take place this June and were then delayed until October. With an uncertain run in to the end of the year, the awards will now be aligned with Channel Live and held at the Metropole, in Birmingham, on the 19th January 2021.
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony between day 1 and 2 of Channel Live, replacing the Gala Dinner that normally takes place.
David Dungay, Editor of Comms Business, commented, “Whilst this year will be one many would like to forget we felt it was essential we recognise the achievements of the Channel, if a little later than intended. Due to the timing of our deadlines for submissions this year (April) we also felt that it was only right we give those companies that missed their opportunity another shot at making it into the awards.
“For this reason, we have re-opened the awards website to accept entries. Make sure you get your entries in now and join us at what will be a well needed industry get together.”
There are 7 categories comprising of over 20 awards in 2020, as below:
- Reseller Awards: This category is for Channel Partners, MSP’s, Dealers and Resellers who sell directly to end user businesses.
- Distributor Awards: This category is for distributors only. If you distribute products and services in the ICT sector there is a specific award here for you.
- Connectivity Awards: This new category has been created to recognise the brilliant efforts of the connectivity market. Rather than apply a broad stroke with one general award the category has been split into three awards to ensure this market gets the attention it deserves.
- Specialist Awards: The Channel is full of specialists. These awards will credit those specialist providers that excel in their chosen field.
- Solution Awards: This category is specifically for solutions which have been sold into businesses in the previous year. Companies entering can submit multiple entries to these awards but must demonstrate the solution has been sold via a Channel Partner. Vendors, Service Providers and Channel Partners can all submit entries within this category.
- Company Awards: These awards recognise the efforts of companies as a whole. Comms Business believes that entire organisations deserve credit for their contributions outside of commercial success and innovation.
- People Awards: This category is dedicated to Channel individuals who have gone beyond the call of duty within their role. This may relate to their business activities or charitable efforts.
Entries can be submitted online on this link.