Smart devices are becoming commonplace for workers everywhere but, while the benefits of deploying a fleet of these devices are clear, organisations can be deterred by the reality that smart devices are often not rugged enough.
With this in mind, Syndico and Sonim Technologies are joining forces with Comms Business to host a webinar that will explain why choosing smart devices that are rugged enough is a critical business decision. The webinar will be held Tuesday 30th March 2021 at 15:00 BST. Sign up here.
Andrew Wilson, managing director at Syndico, and Jonathan Nelson, European sales director at Sonim Technologies, will examine what constitutes “ultra-rugged”. The two will also share details on how Sonim is pioneering in rugged technology for business users.
In addition, one attendee will win a Sonim XP8 rugged smartphone with accessories and some Zebra Workforce Connect (wide-area push-to-talk application) demonstration licences.
Attendees will learn:
- Why you should partner with Syndico as your added-value distribution partner.
- The definition of “ultra-rugged” in the world of communications.
- Sonim’s “Rugged Performance Standards”.
- How Sonim fits in where other technologies simply don’t.
- The “three pillars” to Sonim’s “ultra-rugged” ecosystem.
You can register to attend here.