Wazoku has announced the Idea Spotlight app for Microsoft Office 365. It is an innovation management provider to be part of the Office 365 app store, enabling enterprise organisations to bring innovation challenges and processes into their everyday working lives more efficiently, using the Microsoft tools which are familiar to them.
Wazoku’s Idea Spotlight is an online platform designed to power collaborative innovation and solve business challenges. It gives organisations the process and structure to capture, evaluate and select ideas from relevant internal or external stakeholders – whether employees, consultants, freelancers, partners, or even customers. The platform is highly flexible and can be used to solve all kinds of business challenges, as well as increase engagement, dialogue and unearth valuable new insights and talent.
Idea Spotlight’s integration with Microsoft Office 365 will allow:
• Organisations to share, promote and evaluate innovative ideas via Outlook.
• Individuals to view the Idea Spotlight idea alongside the associated document in Word, PowerPoint or Excel, making it easier to update the document while also adding comments to the idea.
• Stakeholders to interact with an idea directly in the Outlook reading pane or from within the Office 365 interface, ensuring that making a contribution could not be easier.
“Continuous and seamless innovation is key to any successful business. Every day, millions of people use Office 365 to collaborate across their network to support that process. The new Office 365 API model enables creation of apps such as ‘Idea Spotlight’ to extend that experience, delivering new scenarios and augmenting user experiences by combining cloud services directly in Office and SharePoint.” Ita McAndrew, Office 365 PM, Microsoft UK.
There is an increasing value attributed to good ideas in business and enterprises are realising they need the right tools to capture and move innovation forward,” explains Rosemarie Diegnan, Chief Strategy & Product Officer, Wazoku. “Innovation must be integrated with existing business processes and integrating with Office 365 puts idea generation at the heart of the enterprise.”
Idea Spotlight also integrates with the Microsoft SharePoint repository and is being extended to include Yammer and SharePoint apps.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013